Bonefish Grill New Items:
- Cold Water Lobster Tail: Steamed and seasoned lobster served with warm drawn butter, crispy smashed Yukon Gold potatoes and sugar snap peas, served with salad and DIY doughnut holes, which are served with a choice of salted caramel or chocolate sauce that customers inject using mini squeezable bottle
- Dynamite Opah: Grilled opah fish topped with lump crabmeat, sauteed spinach and aïoli, served with salad and DIY doughnut holes
- Shrimp + Scallop Firepot: Grilled jumbo shrimp and scallops with Latin spices, served with rustic cut vegetables and roasted potatoes, topped with chipotle aïoli, served with salad and DIY doughnut holes
- Grilled Lamb Chops: Seasoned and lightly caramelized lamb chops served with crispy Yukon Gold potatoes, served with salad and DIY doughnut holes
- Oscar Turbot: Greenland turbot sauteed piccata-style and topped with jumbo lump crabmeat and asparagus. Served with mushroom ravioli, spring peas and roasted pepper, served with salad and DIY doughnut holes
- Blueberry Cold Snap Cocktail: Blueberries, Reyka vodka, Art in the Age Rhubarb liqueur, lemon, lavender bitters and a lavender stem, served in a glass made entirely of ice
Availability: Through June 16, 2015
Bonefish Grill New Items:
- Street Taco: Served individually in a crispy wonton shell, $5 for lobster, $4 for ahi tuna tartare
- Oyster Shooter: Oyster with cocktail sauce, salsa verde and habanero vodka, $4
- Mac + Cheese Bites: Five pieces, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with sweet chile sauce, $5
- Lamb Lollipop Chops: Three grilled lamb chops, $12
- Oyster: Raw on the half shell or baked Rockefeller style: $2.50 each
- Sliders: Dim sum style buns stuffed with choice of chipotle shrimp or barbecue pork, served in a bamboo steamer with spiced barbecue sauce, $8
- Tostada: Three layers of crispy wontons with avocado, mango, cucumber, red pepper, a creamy spicy sauce and choice of ahi tuna tartare or chipotle shrimp, $7
- Doughnuts: Three warm, croissant like doughnuts tossed in cinnamon sugar, which customers can inject with sea salt caramel or chocolate sauce, $5
Bonefish Grill New Items
- Lobster Stuffed Shrimp: Butterflied shrimp with creamy lobster and shrimp stuffing, topped with lemon caper butter sauce, $10.90
- Kate’s Wild North Atlantic Haddock with Feta and Artichokes: Wood-grilled haddock dusted with garlic crumbs, topped with lemon-basil butter sauce and served with garlic whipped potatoes, $20.90
- Sirloin & Colossal Shrimp Scampi: 6-ounce USDA Choice sirloin topped with colossal shrimp and scampi butter sauce, served with steamed broccoli and garlic whipped potatoes, $19.90, or with filet instead of sirloin, $25.90
- Lobster Thermidor Mahi Mahi: Mahi mahi topped with lobster, lump crab and a creamy sherry sauce, served with garlic whipped potatoes, $22.30
- Whole Grilled Mediterranean Branzino: Branzino stuffed with citrus, served with Mediterranean sofrito and arugula almond grain salad, $25.50
- Alaskan King Crab Legs: Served with red bliss potatoes, corn on the cob and warm butter for dipping, $34 per pound
- Chocolate Creme Brulee – decadent with a hint of Grand Marnier.
- Bonefish Grill's Winter White Cosmopolitan rejoins the menu as a holiday favorite. With white cranberry juice, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, and fresh lime, this concoction is garnished with floating cranberries to cheerfully toast the season
- Blackberry Frost, served in a Cold Snap glass, is made with Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, small-batch Icelandic Reyka Vodka, muddled blackberries, and fresh lemon juice.
Availability: Through Jan. 5, 2015
Bonefish Grill Updates Menu with Guest Inspired Selections
Bonefish Grill is launching its new guest inspired menu with more than 20 new innovative items to complement classic favorites.
The culinary forward menu adds Bowls, Steaks, Deluxe Sides, and Dessert Flatbreads, using only the highest quality, freshest ingredients, to the existing innovative and seasonal offerings.
New bowls deliver bold flavor, using fresh vegetables that combine Asian and Mediterranean inspired flavors.
- Spicy Tuna Bowl – premium sushi grade, sesame-seared rare tuna served with avocado, sweet chile sauce, jasmine rice, and passion fruit salsa
- Seared NY Strip Bowl – USDA Choice NY Strip seared to your preference served with marinated cucumbers, roasted peanuts and passion fruit salsa, jasmine rice, and a black pepper aioli
- Shrimp Pad Thai Bowl – sauteed shrimp combined with rice noodles, green onions, peanuts, egg, and a traditional Pad Thai sauce
- Fire Roasted Vegetables Bowl – a seasonally fresh selection of vegetables combined with pearl couscous with herb and pesto dipping sauce available with choice of wood-grilled shrimp or herb-grilled chicken
New Wood Grilled steak specialties include a savory 13-ounce USDA Choice Rib-Eye, perfect with white truffle butter or choice of several new steak signature sauces including:
- Bearnaise Sauce – classic hollandaise based sauce flavored with tarragon and red wine
- Asian Peppercorn Demi-Glace – schezwan peppercorns blended with a reduced brown sauce
- Porcini Sage Butter – blended butter sauce with porcini mushrooms and fresh sage
- Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce – Marsala wine reduction finished with sliced mushrooms and crisp bacon
- White Truffle Butter – Italian white truffles blended with fresh creamy butter
Or try the Ahi Tuna Steak, fire-kissed and perfectly paired with a signature sauce including the new Lime Tomato Garlic sauce, creamy butter sauce with garden fresh tomatoes and a hint of lime.
Deluxe Sides are now available to complement Wood-Grilled selections and entrees including:
- Crab Fried Rice – jumbo lump crab wok-fried with eggs, bell peppers, carrots and green onions with a hint of soy sauce
- Porcini Mushroom Ravioli – classic Italian ravioli filled with porcini mushrooms and Ricotta, cheese sauteed in a sage brown butter and topped with crispy mushroom
- Wood Grilled Broccolini – small florets tossed with garlic herb butter
Four new appetizers provide a unique approach to classic favorites:
- NY Strip Tataki – perfectly seared USDA Choice NY Strip, Thai peppers, and a mustard soy sauce
- Twisted Edamame Hummus – edamame replaces traditional garbanzo beans, topped with a roasted tomato relish and crunchy pepitas, served with flatbread chips
- Bang Bang Shrimp Flatbread – crispy shrimp, Mozzarella cheese, cilantro, and a creamy, spicy sauce
- Cold Snap Ceviche – chilled bay scallops, shrimp, fresh fish, avocado, cucumber, jalapeno, citrus, and cilantro served in a glass made entirely of ice and warm tortilla chips on the side
The perfect way to finish a meal is with a Dessert Flatbread such as S'mores with creamy chocolate, toasted marshmallow and graham cracker crumbs.
Bonefish Grill has also added new handcrafted concoctions to start or complement any occasion.
- Fresh Pineapple Martini - made with Malibu Rum, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, fresh pineapple, and homemade vanilla bean simple syrup.
- Cold Snap Cucumber Cosmo - made with Reyka vodka, Solerno Blood Orange liqueur and fresh English cucumbers served on the rocks in a glass made entirely of ice.