Bonefish Grill Updates Menu with Guest Inspired Selections
Bonefish Grill is launching its new guest inspired menu with more than 20 new innovative items to complement classic favorites.
The culinary forward menu adds Bowls, Steaks, Deluxe Sides, and Dessert Flatbreads, using only the highest quality, freshest ingredients, to the existing innovative and seasonal offerings.
New bowls deliver bold flavor, using fresh vegetables that combine Asian and Mediterranean inspired flavors.
- Spicy Tuna Bowl – premium sushi grade, sesame-seared rare tuna served with avocado, sweet chile sauce, jasmine rice, and passion fruit salsa
- Seared NY Strip Bowl – USDA Choice NY Strip seared to your preference served with marinated cucumbers, roasted peanuts and passion fruit salsa, jasmine rice, and a black pepper aioli
- Shrimp Pad Thai Bowl – sauteed shrimp combined with rice noodles, green onions, peanuts, egg, and a traditional Pad Thai sauce
- Fire Roasted Vegetables Bowl – a seasonally fresh selection of vegetables combined with pearl couscous with herb and pesto dipping sauce available with choice of wood-grilled shrimp or herb-grilled chicken
New Wood Grilled steak specialties include a savory 13-ounce USDA Choice Rib-Eye, perfect with white truffle butter or choice of several new steak signature sauces including:
- Bearnaise Sauce – classic hollandaise based sauce flavored with tarragon and red wine
- Asian Peppercorn Demi-Glace – schezwan peppercorns blended with a reduced brown sauce
- Porcini Sage Butter – blended butter sauce with porcini mushrooms and fresh sage
- Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce – Marsala wine reduction finished with sliced mushrooms and crisp bacon
- White Truffle Butter – Italian white truffles blended with fresh creamy butter
Or try the Ahi Tuna Steak, fire-kissed and perfectly paired with a signature sauce including the new Lime Tomato Garlic sauce, creamy butter sauce with garden fresh tomatoes and a hint of lime.
Deluxe Sides are now available to complement Wood-Grilled selections and entrees including:
- Crab Fried Rice – jumbo lump crab wok-fried with eggs, bell peppers, carrots and green onions with a hint of soy sauce
- Porcini Mushroom Ravioli – classic Italian ravioli filled with porcini mushrooms and Ricotta, cheese sauteed in a sage brown butter and topped with crispy mushroom
- Wood Grilled Broccolini – small florets tossed with garlic herb butter
Four new appetizers provide a unique approach to classic favorites:
- NY Strip Tataki – perfectly seared USDA Choice NY Strip, Thai peppers, and a mustard soy sauce
- Twisted Edamame Hummus – edamame replaces traditional garbanzo beans, topped with a roasted tomato relish and crunchy pepitas, served with flatbread chips
- Bang Bang Shrimp Flatbread – crispy shrimp, Mozzarella cheese, cilantro, and a creamy, spicy sauce
- Cold Snap Ceviche – chilled bay scallops, shrimp, fresh fish, avocado, cucumber, jalapeno, citrus, and cilantro served in a glass made entirely of ice and warm tortilla chips on the side
The perfect way to finish a meal is with a Dessert Flatbread such as S'mores with creamy chocolate, toasted marshmallow and graham cracker crumbs.
Bonefish Grill has also added new handcrafted concoctions to start or complement any occasion.
- Fresh Pineapple Martini - made with Malibu Rum, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, fresh pineapple, and homemade vanilla bean simple syrup.
- Cold Snap Cucumber Cosmo - made with Reyka vodka, Solerno Blood Orange liqueur and fresh English cucumbers served on the rocks in a glass made entirely of ice.
The new menu is now available at all Bonefish Grill locations nationwide.